Duvidas

Agora esse blog só vai ter postagens sobre comidas.


Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cooking in US

Hi, so I just move to US and start to cook almost every day for lunch, That's why I decide to post my dishes again... 
Probably there will be more lunch dishes than desert as I used to post! So let me show what I've done :

                                                                 
     Noodle and Srimps ,broccoli plus cream:
                                                                         
                                           

   Rissoto: 

         Here we have  rice, carrots, pickles, ham with sweet souce and on top Parmesan                                                            

Grilled Chicken:

 
the seasoning was just dried peppers and salt,
nothing else! I also cooked rice, broccoli and fried some onion for that meat...

No comments:

Post a Comment