Duvidas

Agora esse blog só vai ter postagens sobre comidas.


Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cusine - Malaysia III ( English version)


  Hello! This day before having lunch I went to the bookfair at the University of Malaysia. The books were in English, there were just fews in Malay and Chinise. So I bought it about Chinise Food Recipe ( it was in English, of curse). After shopping I finally went to the same restaurant I ate one day before.
 Perhabs I had some luck... I chose non spicy food. It was delicate and soft.

It's a cooked egg and any kind of sauce ( sorry I was unabble to discover what type of sauce it could be) plus chili like you can see. Therefore the meal wasn't spicy!


 



The next one is a Chicken Drumstick ... the sauce should have orange inside or something like this, because the taste was a little bit bittersweet and sour.











Eating a little greenery became our body more healthy! Than I took this green beans salad and some leaf ( the taste of this leaf seems like kale).










I also tried temperate cooked mushroom. You can find the same type of mushroom at the brazylian market, but I think they will be smallest, at least they were I bougth them.










I caught unaware twice food made of eggs. This second is an omelet , kani kama and vegetables.




 





Here we have a '' simple'' vegetable salad and bifum:






Now the picture of the whole plate :


Desert : 



the first is a jackfruit, it also exist in Brazil, but brazilian's jackfrui, it seems smallest then malaysian. The taste is similar therefore  the color of malaysian jackfruit is orange.







This is guava! they eat it with a seasoning salt :


No comments:

Post a Comment